
Dear people who read this,
Let me tell you about my friend Rachel. The whole 2 people that read this already know her, but I am going to tell you about her anyway. I miss Rachel a lot. (I miss everyone else a lot too so don't feel left out because I am singling out Rachel!) I feel so unbelievably blessed that she is my friend because she lets me whine and complain and cry and she doesn't care. I can say things to her that I am afraid to say to others because I know that Rachel understands and accepts it and most of the time agrees with me on my views on the world. She is kind and caring and has every quality that a good friend needs to have. She even accepts me when I take a picture like the one featured in this post. I have been feeling down lately, and I just picked up my phone sometime after 1 a.m. and called and Rachel not only answered, but she put off studying a little longer and spoke to me and was so understanding and I am so grateful to have her as my friend.
Thank you for always being there and always understanding. I miss you Rachel!!!!!!!
1 comment:
i printed this out to put in my journal. forever <3
Post a Comment