06 June, 2008

You're part of the skyline now



I love it. I love them. Every time I think it is impossible for me to love them more than I already do, they prove to me that the amount of love I have for them can never stop growing.




With the coming of summer, a new world is opening up in front of me and I am realizing many things.
I am changing. I am constantly changing and growing and learning. New things and people come in and out of my life. Everything is exciting and full of possibilities. It is also full of laughs, sadness, moments of being free, moments of just being, creation of memories, loss of the past....
I am not who I was a few months ago, but who is really? If we all continue to live and grow, we will change. I am seeing things about my past self that I dislike and I am learning what I love. The same goes for those around me.
I am taking time to really clear my head and let everything go and focus on what is real and what is now and just live.breathe.be.

No comments: