08 November, 2008

just thinking

I always wanted to learn how to play the guitar. It's number 21 on my THINGS TO DO WHILE I LIVE list. I think I am going to get a box and put a little bit of money in it each week. I will eventually get a guitar and take lessons from that money.
Yes. That sounds good to me.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

you can get used ones for relatively decent prices, especially from musicians who are constantly upgrading.

I've always wanted to be able to play guitar too. I can play a few chords and the song I'm most proud of mastering is blackbird. I wish I was better though.

I planned to do so many things last summer before camp: Take guitar lessons, take voice lessons, take an art class, take a class for credit at NYU, get my drivers licensee, take bar tending classes, have an internship. The only thing I did was the latter. oops.