I have always thought the cast of In The Heights was made up of the most talented and kindest people ever, and now there is proof:
They constantly amaze me with how incredible they are. The fact that they are all so busy, yet they took the time to do that for a young fan on a two show day is just too amazing for words. I have watched that video quite a few times today and every time I have been moved to tears. I wish there could be more people like them in the world who show how much they truly care about people. That young boy got to live out a dream right there and it is such a beautiful thing to get to watch.
02 December, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
In addition to this reinforcing how much i NEED to see this show again, it also made me cry. It is so sweet. Lin is so incredible (look at his face while the little boy is singing), they all are incredible!
This reminds me a little of that video on rosie's show when the cast surprises the little girl who has cystic fibrosis and sing seasons of love... that gets me EVERY time, and I've watched at least 30 times.
This is truly special!
(as is Karen)
Post a Comment